We are pleased to announce that early-bird registration is extended for the next C-AGG meeting in Sacramento, CA on April 4 – 5, 2018. Some topics that will be covered at the meeting include:
- CA Cap-and-Trade Extension: What Does it Mean for Agriculture-Related Programs?
- CDFA and CARB Updates on Agricultural GHG Programs and Opportunities
- Soil Health Partnership: What Does the Data Show?
- FFAR’s Recent $9.4M Soil Health Award: Learn from TNC, SHI, and SHP on What is in Store for this Exciting Collaboration
- The Savory Institute: Promoting Large-Scale Restoration of the World’s Grasslands
Hotel Reservations in Sacramento
C-AGG is holding a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento (1209 L Street, Sacramento, CA, 95814) for the nights of Monday, April 2 thru Thursday, April 5 at the rate of $239 per night. Reservations can be made by phone (call 1-916-443-1234 and refer to the “C-AGG MEETING” to receive the group rate) or by clicking here. All reservations must be made before March 12 for the hotel to honor this rate.
If you have any additional questions regarding meeting logistics or registration, please contact Ashley Markgraf at email@example.com or 630-742-9245. If you have any questions regarding meeting topics or the agenda, contact Debbie Reed, C-AGG Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.