Our fall meeting will be held November 29-30, 2017 at the DuPont Circle Hotel at 1500 New Hampshire Ave NW and registration is open. Some of the topics covered at the meeting will include:
- Updates from the USDA 2015 cohort of GHG Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Projects;
- Advanced Satellite Imagery Applications to Track Agricultural Methane;
- Measuring Soil Health and Soil Carbon;
- Advanced Agricultural Technologies;
- MD Department of Agriculture’s Water Quality and Carbon Trading Programs; and
- Carbon offsets v Carbon insets: What is the difference?
We are holding a block of rooms at the DuPont Circle Hotel with a special rate for the nights of Tuesday, November 28 and Wednesday, November 29. All reservations must be made before November 3 for the hotel to honor this rate.